Whole Woman’s Health – Fort Worth
3256 Lackland Road, Fort Worth, TX 76116
Clinic is closed
- Staff did not receive an annual performance evaluation to ensure they are competent to perform the job assigned
- Staff was not trained and did not demonstrate competency in sterilizing instruments that are used from woman to woman.
- Discrepancy noted on the narcotics count
- Medications not stored properly
- Staff opened and drew up syringes of Lidocaine, storing them in a basket instead of leaving them in their sterile packaging to prevent contamination and drawing them up per patient in the procedure room. Staff member stated she did this to “save time”.
- Patients who received medication abortion did not have a follow up visit and no reasonable effort was made by the staff to comply with this requirement.
- Staff not certified in CPR
- Sonograms performed by personnel who are not licensed or certified
- Inspectors observed rips and tears in exam tables
- Expired medications and supplies in use
Report 2014 Report 2015 Report 2018
DISCLAIMER: All of the inspection reports on this site were acquired through public records request to state departments of health and public records online.