- Facility performed an abortion on a patient without obtaining informed consent.
- Staff did not wash their hands after removing gloves before putting on new gloves according to CDC protocol and facility policy
- Recliners in the recovery room had food particles in the crevices left over from patient’s snacks
- The recliners were not disinfected between patients
- NO infection control training . Staff unaware of procedure to maintain a sanitary and safe environment because they had not been trained properly in infection control
DISCLAIMER: All of the inspection reports on this site were acquired through public records request to state departments of health and public records online.