- Inspection found that a patient had an abortion at 18 weeks, complication of cervical laceration and hemorrhaged, was transferred to the ER but her medical record had no documentation of the transfer. Her follow up reference the ER visit APRIL 2014: Another perforated uterus, patient sent to ER.
- Inspections of Preterm Abortion Clinic have documented a failure to ensure medical records were complete and a failure to ensure training documentation for staff performing ultrasounds.
- The clinic also has a documented history of botched abortions, including an abortion on March 29, 2014 that resulted in the death of Lakisha Wilson.
- Failed medication abortions resulted a surgical procedure for patients ( see log below)
- Ultrasounds being performed by unlicensed and unqualified staff member.