Clinic is No longer performing abortions
- Staff did not maintain separation of contaminated and sterile instruments
- The medication refrigerator was located in the dirty utility room
- Failure to ensure narcotics were locked up and only accessible to licensed medical staff. Unlicensed staff had keys to narcotics medications cabinet with unlimited access. Nursing staff did not hold keys to the narcotics med cabinet and had to get the unlicensed staff to open narcotics med cabinet for them. When questioned, the general manager stated they didn’t want the nursing staff to have total access to narcotic meds.
- This facility failed to comply with HHS codes requiring human trafficking signs be posted in all patient restrooms and consulting areas.
- Most of the report for January 2019 is redacted, so we have no idea what other violations were reported in this clinic.
Report 2012 Report 2015 Report 2019
DISCLAIMER: All of the inspection reports on this site were acquired through public records request to state departments of health and public records online.