- Failure to ensure all supplies were stored appropriately to prevent the potential for cross-contamination and infection;
- The facility failed to ensure the safety of all medications available for patients;
- Facility’s failure to ensure a physical exam was conducted prior to the procedure on 1 of 5 second-trimester surgical abortion cases reviewed;
- Facility’s failure to ensure safe storage of all narcotics and medications in accordance with state law;
- Failure to ensure equipment was in working condition. There was no documentation on centrifuge or glass cylinder suction machine had been inspected for preventive maintenance and the suction tubing was brownish/yellow.
- The building was not in compliance according to ASC standard.
- The staff failed to conduct fire drills, sprinkler system testing, and testing of the emergency lights. The damper system was not sufficient for airflow circulation.