Clinic is Limited to fetal heartbeat detection/6 weeks
- The facility was not following the state’s informed consent requirements. They performed an abortion sooner than the 60 minutes required wait time after a sonogram.
- The contents of the emergency kit did not correspond with the inventory list.
- Fetal remains were not disposed of properly according to state regulations
- The state requires the name of the father to be on the consent form for a minor having an abortion. The facility failed to meet this requirement in 70% of the charts reviewed.
- The facility failed to manage infectious waste according to state regulations
DISCLAIMER: All of the inspection reports on this site were acquired through public records request to state departments of health and public records online.