Clinic is closed
- No verification of personal background checks for some employees, no documentations of qualifications, no health screenings on file for employees.
- No infection control training for employees. This puts all patients and staff at risk.
- Staff had no documented HIPAA training to maintain patient confidentiality.
- There was a discrepancy between the contents list and what was actually in the crash box indicating that no one was checking it. This puts all patients at risk. If there was an emergency (allergic reaction, asthma attack, cardiac arrest, seizure, hypovolemic shock), the box is not ready and valuable time is wasted searching for needed supplies.
- Expired supplies and medications were in use at the facility
- 100% of the charts reviewed had NO pregnancy test prior to procedure
- Failed to maintain a complete and accurate record on patients.
- No blood types or white blood cell counts obtained on patients in 100% of the randomly selected charts reviewed
- No narcotics count available
**THIS CLINIC CLOSED IN 2017 AND THE BUILDING WAS PURCHASED BY PLANNED PARENTHOOD. THE CLINIC OPENED AS A PLANNED PARENTHOOD IN JANUARY 2018. WE HAVE REQUESTED INSPECTION REPORTS FOR THE NEW CLINIC**