- Staff failed to provide training of facility policies and procedures.
- Staff failed to implement infection control policies to include CDC standards for hand hygiene.
- Staff failed to implement procedures to discard single use meds, expired meds and failed to label multiple dose meds.
- Failed to ensure that hinged surgical instruments were opened when sterilized.
- Staff failed to identify and discard expired surgical supplies.
DISCLAIMER: All of the inspection reports on this site were acquired through public records request to state departments of health and public records online.