Clinic is CLOSED
- Failed to maintain an accurate and complete record.
- Nurse failed to document assessment and vitals after anesthesia medication was administered to the patient.
- Failed to maintain a safe and sanitary environment. Staff had placed a yellow bucket in the sink in an exam to room to catch water from a drippy faucet rather than fixing the faucet. A cup with a plastic fork in it was on the sink in the exam room. A suction bottle, tubing and basin was in a red biohazard bag in a trash can. The staff told the inspector this was for ‘special procedures’.
- Beds had rust and buildup of dirt on the metal areas.
- Failed to maintain accurate record of inventory handling and distribution of narcotics per code
- Nurse who was pushing meds did not have documented certification training to administer IV medications for anesthesia