***The state of Texas is currently under executive orders from Governor Abbott to halt all non-essential surgical procedures including abortion services to preserve PPE during the COVID-19 pandemic.***
- Ultrasound and suction machine not inspected in over 3 years;
- Emergency equipment not inspected in over 5 years;
- Exam tables have visible tears preventing proper cleaning and sterilization after each patient.
- Facility failed to follow the policy to report the suspected abuse of a minor who presented to obtain an abortion
- The facility failed to store hazardous cleaning solutions and compounds in a secure manner. Failure to do so
increases the risk of harm to patients.
- Facility did not administer the abortion pills for medication abortion according to FDA regulations which was required by law
- The facility failed to implement written discharge instructions which included the name and telephone number of the nearest hospital to the home of the patient at which an emergency arising from the abortion would be treated.