Clinic is No longer performing abortions
- Ultrasound and suction machine not inspected in over 3 years;
- Emergency equipment not inspected in over 5 years;
- Exam tables have visible tears preventing proper cleaning and sterilization after each patient.
- Facility failed to follow the policy to report the suspected abuse of a minor who presented to obtain an abortion
- The facility failed to store hazardous cleaning solutions and compounds in a secure manner. Failure to do so
increases the risk of harm to patients.
- Facility did not administer the abortion pills for medication abortion according to FDA regulations which was required by law
- The facility failed to implement written discharge instructions which included the name and telephone number of the nearest hospital to the home of the patient at which an emergency arising from the abortion would be treated.
- Staff was feeding stray cats, posing infection control issues
- Unsterilized medical instruments
- No log of staff education on preventing spread of HIV and HBV through infected clinic workers
- No record of staff education on infection control
- Patient was not given access to post-abortive medical care information in the event of a complication arising
Report 2015 Report 2016 Report 2018 Report 2020
DISCLAIMER: All of the inspection reports on this site were acquired through public records request to state departments of health and public records online.