- Prescription pads were not secured
- No completed application on over half of the employees to include criminal background and credentials, including one physician and an RN
- No current job description for the RN, administrator, or receptionist
- The clinic had no policy or procedure to screen for STD’s per state regulations
- Narcotics keys were accessible to unauthorized personnel
- Clinic failed to document handling and distribution of narcotics per state code
DISCLAIMER: All of the inspection reports on this site were acquired through public records request to state departments of health and public records online.