- Facility failed to ensure a pre-anesthesia evaluation was conducted prior to administration of anesthesia;
- Failure to ensure discharge instructions were given to the patient.
- Failure to evaluate and document the condition of the patient before discharge in the medical record.
- Fire alarm and sprinkler system did not meet the minimum requirements for safety
- Unlabeled syringes found in operating room.
- Facility failed to ensure that a patient was discharged to a responsible adult following a post anesthesia surgical procedure.
- Staff members found not disinfecting hands between glove use.
- Facility failed to maintain complete patient records.