- Unauthorized personnel had access to the narcotics cabinet
- Staff failed to use safe injection practices by re-using needles to draw up medications putting patients at risk for infection
- A complication log revealed that a family member had called for a patient who had an infection due to an incomplete abortion. They reported to an emergency room. There was no record of this incident being reported to the state as required or documenting the infection.
- No progress notes or observations in recovery documented in patients charts
- No time of discharge noted. Basically this facility failed to keep accurate records on patients
DISCLAIMER: All of the inspection reports on this site were acquired through public records request to state departments of health and public records online.